Heterotaxy Connection Any Way 5k
Wednesday, May 4, 2016
Preliminary results are in! We only had 5 people report their finish times as of today (May 16th). I am going to hold off on sending out awards until the end of the week, just in case y'all are forgetful, like me. If you would like to be included in the results and considered for a hand-painted race medal, email your name and race results to email@example.com.
In the same fashion that the bodies of those with Heterotaxy find their own unique way to function, we would like to invite you to find your own unique path to complete a 5K! Participation is simple.
1. Register ($25 per person, includes awareness t-shirt) using the link below. UPDATE: The race fee of $25 will expire after April 10th. On April 11th, the new race fee will be $30. Unfortunately, we cannot promise a shirt to anyone who registers between April 11th-May 4th. However, ALL proceeds will go directly to the Heterotaxy Connection.
T-SHIRT info: 100% Cotton shirts are available in sizes Adult Small-5XL and are specific to Heterotaxy Awareness (not specific to the race itself). Unfortunately, youth sizes are not available to race registrants. If you are interested in purchasing additional shirts, including youth and women's sizes, check out this link: T-shirt Sales Page
2. Decide when and where you are going to walk or run.
3. Go out and enjoy the fresh air and 5K knowing you are getting exercise and helping others at the same time. You can run or walk any time or day, as long as you finish by 11:59pm on May 4th, 2016.
4. Email your finish time to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 7th, 2016 to be included in the official results.
5. Check your mailbox for your Heterotaxy Awareness T-shirt and wear it as often as possible.
All proceeds from this event go directly to the Heterotaxy Connection, which helps to empower, educate and support those impacted by Heterotaxy Syndrome. For more information, go to: www.heterotaxyconnection.org
Check us out on Facebook: www.facebook.com/heterotaxyconnection